The Single Panel Opiate (HER, MOR) Home Urine Test Kit is a single panel drug test kit, which is for people who wish to check the toxin levels in their body within the secrecy of their home. The Single Panel Home Urine Test Kit is available for testing for drugs, such as Marijuana, Met Amphetamine, Oxycodone, Opiates or Cocaine. The kit will check the toxins concentration level as similar to the drug test carried out in the laboratory. It provides 99% accuracy in checking the level of toxins and it is not intended for examining the detoxifying products through itself. It is a reliable product which will give the result in a reliable, confidential, efficient and quick manner.
Directions of Use:
- Before opening the pouch, bring it to room temperature. From the preserved bag take out the test devise and start using it immediately.
- Keep the test device on a plain and hygienic surface. Hold it in a vertical position and discharge 3 complete urine drops into the (S) specimen well and initiate the timer. Avoid trapping of air froths in specimen well.
- Wait for the red lines to become visible. It is suggestedt o read the result within 5 minutes. Before reading the result, it is essential for the background to be clear. Avoid reading the result later than 10 minutes
The results may positive, negative or invalid.
1. Positive: In the case of a positive result, a single line is visible in the control region and there is no line visible in the test region. It shows that the concentration intensity of Opiate (HER, MOR) is over the measurable level i.e. 2000 ng/ml.
2. Negative: In the case of a negative result, two lines are visible. A red line is visible in control region and the other one, which is pink or plain red in color is visible in test region. This result suggests that, the concentration intensity of Opiate (HER, MOR) is under the measurable level 2000 ng/ml. It is important to note that the shade of red color may vary in test region, but it is suggested to be considered as negative even when there is presence of pale pink line also.
3. Invalid: In an invalid case, the control line is not visible. The main reason for this invisibility may be the inadequate sample quantity or wrong procedure. In such a case, it is recommended to evaluate the method and redo the test with a fresh test device.