THC Marijuana Single Panel Home Urine Test Kit is designed specifically for people, who want to check toxin levels in the confines of their home. These kits are formulated to detect cocaine, met amphetamine and marijuana. The urinalysis testing done by the THC Marijuana Single Panel Home Urine Test Kit is equivalent to the levels used by a lab while conducting urine drug testing. This kit provides an accuracy of approximately 98% in testing the toxins of the body only, and not to detect whether a detoxifying product functions by itself or not.
1. Ahead of opening the pouch, make sure that it is equal to room temperature. If not, get the sealed pouch to room temperature. Take out the testing device from inside the pouch and make use of it as early as possible.
2. The testing device needs to be placed on a plain, clean surface. Hold the dropper in a vertical position and transmit 3 complete urine drops in the (S) specimen well of testing device. Launch the timer and do not entrap the bubbles of air inside (S) specimen well.
3. Wait until the red line gets visible. After approximately 5 minutes, examine the result. Make sure that surroundings are clear prior to reading the results. It is strictly advised to read results after 5 minutes and to not extend the time to 10 minutes for achieving accurate outcome.
1. Negative: If two lines are emerging, 1 red line in the (C) control region and the other, an apparent pink or red line appearing in (T) test region. The negative result is an indication that Marijuana focus is less than the traceable level of 50ng/ml. (Remark: The tint of red in (T) Test region can differ, but the result need not to be determined as negative even if a slight pink line gets visible.)
2. Positive: If a single red line is emerging in (C) control region and no line is visible in (T) Test region. It is an indication of positive result, which signifies the focus of marijuana is more than the traceable level 50ng/ml.
3. Invalid: If control line does not appear at all it is an indication of Invalid result. The reason behind this can be a result of either following wrong procedural techniques or an inadequate specimen. It is suggested in such instances, to ascertain the testing procedure and once again perform the test by making use of a new testing device.
If you are feeling unsure of the toxins in your hair, and want to know your results, simply test yourself with the Hair Test Kit we provide for you. This kit is designed to test for any toxins in your hair, and it comes equipped with everything you...
Saliva 6 Multi Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP) is basically used for examining cocaine/crack, opiates/morphine such as heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, amphetamine and phencyclidine in the body of an individual. The saliva 7 Multi Drug...
5 Panel Home Urine Test Kit is an exclusive kit that tests for AMP, COC, MET, MOR and THC in the privacy of your home. The values indicated in the kit are real indicators and an individual will get the same levels, when tested in a laboratory. The 5...