Ultra Pure Pre-mixed Synthetic Urine consists of laboratory-designed urine with all the ingredients conventionally screened for in urine set to their
normal levels. Chemically accurate, Ultra Pure is at the correct pH, contains a valid creatinine level, and has the correct specific gravity for human
urine. Packaged with a heating pad and temperature-measuring strip, the 4 oz container of ultra pure is enough to submit a full sample to a standard drug
test. The product has a 2-year shelf life and does not require refrigeration, thawing, or freezing. Designed as a unisex product, it can be substituted for male
or female urine. The 4 oz container is twice the size of the regular Ultra Pure product. Should you spill or get retested, you'll be safe with the Ultra Pure 4 oz container.
1. Before heating Ultra Pure, make sure to agitate the contents of the bottle.
2. Shake the heater pad and use a rubber band to attach it to the bottle.
3. Put the Heater pad and bottle in your pocket..
4. After about an hour the temperature reading should be between 90 and 100 degrees, which is the required range for submitting a drug test.
5. Shake the bottle of Ultra Pure once again, it is ready to use.
6. For quick heating, place Ultra Pure in the microwave for 10 seconds. If no reading appears on the temperature strip, allow it to cool down to 100 degrees in order to see the reading.
Ultra Pure Pre-mixed Synthetic Urine is not shipped to IL, AR, OK, KY, NC, SC or NJ.